Phil Kennedy is a "true-blue" Aussie. He has the accent and still uses the lingo. He has served on many tourism boards and committees in Australia. He has a very special knowledge of Australian Wildlife and was a licensed breeder of Koalas, Kangaroos, and Emus.
Highlights from Phil's Tourism and Community Service:
- Tourism Australia Asian Advisory Committee
- Board member to ATEC (Australian Tourism Export Council – SE Queensland)
- Gold Coast Tourism Japan Advisory Board
Colorado, USA (just concluded)
- Founding Board Member for AACE (Australian Aged Care Export), a unique brand of Special Interest Tourism through educating Japanese Prefecture Health and Child Care Professionals.
- Colorado Springs Mayoral Sister Cities Committee
- President Rotary Club of the Broadmoor District
Arizona, USA (present)
- Advisory Board to Grand Timber Lodge – Breckenridge HOA.
- Member Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member Rotary Club of Surprise
- Member of GoldWing Roadriders Assoc chapter R