- About Us
- Signature Destinations
- Discover Australia
- Discover New Zealand
- Discover Fiji
- Discover Tahiti
- Discover Africa
- Discover the Cook Islands
- Featured Deals
- RI Convention 2015
- Plan your Travel
- Original Articles
Welcome to Aussie World Travel
These hungry little fellows are indulging in a touch of brekkie courtesy of Wild Life Sydney which has just launched its Breakfast with the Koalas experience. The koalas nibble on eucalyptus leaves as their guests tuck into a hot buffet breakfast within the Koala Rooftop’s garden setting. Breakfast with the Koalas is available for groups of 10 people or more. Further information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Signature Destinations . . .
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti, Cook Islands, and now Africa, Egypt, and Dubai.
As Premier Aussie Specialists, we are proudly partnered with Tourism Australia, Down Under Answers/Africa Answers, New Zealand Tourism and Fiji Tourism to offer you the best experiences our Signature Destinations have to offer any discerning traveler. We work together with you to create your ultimate vacation memories – regardless of your budget – from Backpacker, youth Work/Holiday programs, to an amazing “spoil yourself” trip of a lifetime.
We at Aussie World Travel synergize our experience in choreographing well rounded touring, taking into account your specific interests, desire for adventure, culture, wildlife, sights and tastes of our Signature Destinations.
Phil & Golden bring several unique points of difference to clients:
- Multi-cultural heritage and experience – Phil is a true-blue Aussie and has the accent; Golden grew up across the USA and spent 12 years downunder, but has lost the accent since returning home.
- Twenty years of service in all facets of Tourism – Prior to becoming Travel Agent/Consultants, they developed and managed two distinctive Australiana destinations and several tourism education exchange programs, marketing extensively throughout SE Asian countries, Japan and NE Asia, as well inaugural tourism missions from Australia into mainland China and Dubai.
- Offer a very strong consumer’s perspective evolved from their own zeal for international travel and product development.
- Specialist knowledge in Australian wildlife, as an Australian National Parks and Wildlife Service licensed breeder, including our beloved Koala and Kangaroo.
- Phil has served numerous tourism Boards and Committees in Australia (see About Us).
- Most of all, we are passionate about choreographing unique dream-come-true, always-wanted-to-go, check-it-off-my-bucket-list, adventures.
Domestic and Other Destinations . . .
IF you want to book your own travel experience closer to home, let us be your face to cyberspace at aussieworldtravel.biz, or contact us and we will assist you.
But Just Imagine . . .
As International Travel Consultants, to advantage you (our clients) we work with the most awarded Wholesalers in the industry. You receive all the advantages of an international team and you (in most instances) will pay no more than you would booking your own travel on the internet. Plus, you will travel with the safety net of 24/7 assistance on the ground in all our Signature Destinations—a message to Travel Agents from the desk of our esteemed Kirk Demeter (President, Down Under Answers) says it all:
This is a subject we’ve discussed before, but I think it is worth revisiting, especially in light of what has been happening in Australia and New Zealand this year. Yesterday, we changed about a dozen itineraries to accommodate the disruption in travel plans that came from the volcanic ash cloud over Australia affecting flights, all at no charge to the clients. On Sunday evening, a client missed her flight to Cairns and when she spoke to her agent, we put into motion the change. While she was traveling on her rescheduled flight, we changed the entire itinerary by one day, making sure she could experience everything she planned. We even changed for her the USA domestic flights, which she had booked herself, again at no charge.
What I would like to emphasize is the channel in which the client books through you, the travel agent, who then works with a wholesale partner such as Down Under Answers, appears to be the absolute safest way to plan long-haul travel. Since January, we have seen floods, earthquakes, cyclones and now a South American volcano wreak havoc on travel to the South Pacific, yet throughout all of this we’ve managed to keep vacations intact, at nearly zero cost to the client – and that is for hundreds of itineraries that have been changed so far this year. I’m not saying that if someone booked through a website or through a big on-line travel agency that they wouldn’t have been assisted, but I will say that it was probably a lot easier working with their travel agent and wholesaler, and far less costly.
If you need help with marketing & development of a ridgey-didge Australian tourism and/or export product, contact Phil Kennedy at email@example.com.
- Let Us Choreograph your Next Vacation